Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Preliminaries

Welcome to One Hand Clapping, the site for my movie reviews, critiques, random thoughts, and ponderings. I am Elaine, a senior college student and movie columnist for my school's student newspaper. I may post some of these past reviews and any subsequent ones that I write. However, I'm also interested in providing more than just movie reviews: reactions to movies, fun facts, scintilating gossip (not...), movies that look interesting, movie news, award show coverage, etc. I'll make it up as I go along and I'll try to provide an interesting enough variety.

Feel free to comment on your own reactions to or questions about the movies I review. I watch quite a few movies and I have quite a few opinions about them. Furthermore, I like to discuss movies with anyone who is interested and I'm open to suggestions for movies that I should see.

So once again, welcome to One Hand Clapping -- actual movie coverage coming soon to a computer screen near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment